These units are designed to remove water, oil and organics from gases commonly used as gas chromatography carrier gases. They are constructed from Lexan® polycarbonate tubing with aluminum end caps sealed with Viton® o-rings, except for the 8050 which has a solid aluminum housing and is thus non-indicating. All units are filled with a mixture of molecular sieve 13X and indicating molecular sieve 4A. These are the highest capacity molecular sieves available and the preferred choice for gas drying. The blue indicating sieves turn buff color at 20% relative humidity.
- Removes water to less than 20 ppb
- Available in 3 sizes (120cc, 200cc, 400cc, 1600cc) that can easily be refilled.
- Inlet and outlet o-ring sealed connectors are equipped with 40 micron sintered stainless steel frits to prevent particulates from entering your system.
- Mixed spherically shaped 13X and 4A adsorbents provides superior bed packing with less resistance to flow.
- Mounting clip available for convenient installation.
- Moisture removal capacity
- 8012- 21.6 grams
- 8020- 36 grams
- 8040- 72 grams
- 8050- 132 grams
- 8012-2 or -4 1.5" O.D. x 9.0" long
- 8020-2 or -4 1.5" O.D. x 12.5" long
- 8040-2 or -4 1.75" O.D. x 17.5" long
- 8050-8 2 3/8" O.D. x 17" long
- Working Pressure
- 8012, 8020, 8040 125 psig
- 8050 250 psig