We currently offer the following services.
- Production Welding and Fabrication
- Welding services including MIG (GMAW), TIG (GTAW), and Stick (SMAW).
- Cast iron repair- We are now qualified to D11.2:1989(R2006) Guide For Welding Iron Castings
- Electro Chemical Cleaning (Passivation)
- Marking and Etching
- Plasma cutting
- Material sales
- Serving the oil, gas, and drilling industries with fabricating anything from small tanks to full pump skids.
- Food Grade/High Purity Welding
- Structural Steel
- Prototyping- We have full prototyping services including engineering services for all your custom part needs.
- Welding positioner for pipe and tube welding.
- General repairs.
- Welder training, testing and certification.
- AWS D1.1 Structural Welding Code-Steel
- 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G Plate, 1/8" to unlimited thickness. GMAW, FCAW, SMAW
- 6G Pipe, 1" to unlimited diameter, unlimited thickness. GMAW, SMAW.
- AWS D1.2 Structural Welding Code- Aluminum GMAW
- AWS D1.6 Structural Welding Code- Stainless Steel. GMAW, GTAW.
- AWS D18.1/D18.1M Specification for Welding of Austenitic Stainless Steel Tube and Pipe Systems in Sanitary (Hygienic) Applications.
- ASME IX Qualified. GMAW, GTAW, SMAW
5 ton overhead crane
ProFax WP-250 Welding Positioner
- CertiFlat FaBlock 48" x 96"
- 48" x 96" Weld Table
2 Hard Weld Purge Chambers
- 36" dia x 24" tall
- 60"D x 60"W x 48"H
2 Flexible Weld Purge Chambers
- Huntingdon Fusion Argweld® Weld Purging Enclosure® 36" dia.
TIG (GTAW) Welder(s)
- Miller Diversion 180 AC/DC
- Lincoln Electric TIG200 AC/DC
- CK Worldwide MT200 AC/DC
- AHP Alpha TIG 200X AC/DC
- Everlast 255EXT
- Everlast 200DV AC/DC
MIG (GMAW) Welder(s)
- Miller Millermatic 252 w/watercooled Abicor Binzel guns
Walter Surfox 305
- Electro Chemical cleaning. Commonly known as Passivating.
- Marking and Etching. Great for putting your logo or part numbers on products we complete for you. Also available to mark or etch your finished products.
We offer full portable welding and fabrication services. With the capability of doing anything from repairs to production runs of your parts. Our truck is equipped with SMAG (Stick), GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG) welding, Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting and all tools necessary to take our shop on the road. Please contact us for all your mobile welding needs. We also have the option to perform "contract welding" where we come in and perform welding with your equipment. We have found this to be a valuable resource for our customers who need help getting work done to meet tight deadlines.
Machines for portable use
- Miller Trailblazer 325 EFI. Up to 400' lead length.
- Miller AEAD 200LE. Up to 400' lead length.
- Miller 12RC suitcase welder. 100' lead length.
- Miller 12VS suitcase welder. Up to 400' lead length.
- All our TIG Welders can be brought on site.